And then God said "Let there be Ideas, so that bloggers always have something to write about".
Have you ever wondered where ideas come from? There has been times when I felt a writers block and wondered if I had lost my creative ability completely... and boom! I got a new idea!
Our assignment this week in the Blog Triage class is to list down 20 ideas that we would like to write about in our blogs.
The outcome being... No writers block! The logic is simple, there is always something that you want to write about.
So here's a list of things that I would like to write about (and also read about). And if you like any of these ideas feel free to use them as your inspirations. As a fellow Blogger Hannah Klaus Hunter rightly quoted: "if you think about it, no two people are going to write about the same subject the same way."
- My life's Experiences
- Common thread of thought among my paintings
- How Art has changed my Life and my view of life
- What I see, hear and feel everyday
- Art shows I am a part of or I visited.
- Artists who inspire me
- What I am drawn to
- My book shelf (May not be art related at all)
- My working table
- Blogs I love reading
- Cooking and the inspiration I get from good food.
- Free Open Source tools available which I find useful as an Artist
- Challenges that I face as an Artist
- Dialogues that I have with myself :)
- The local Art Scene
- My experiments with new mediums
- How my Reiki practice effects my creative process
- Courses and workshops that I attend.
- NPO's supporting local arts.
- And yes I will be promoting my friends a LOT
P.S- if you have been wondering about my ongoing mention about the Blog Triage Class, Visit: www.artbizcoach.com to get more info.