Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good News!

© Face of Tourism: India Series_30X24_Mixed Media on Canvas
This past week has been an exciting and eventful week for me... so had to write in a quick post to share all the good things going on in my life.

The week started with an Art sale! Which is always exciting, to me its the best form of encouragement.

The week continued with further streak of good luck when I was elected as the next Vice-President of Connecticut Women Artists, Inc. Yes, its an honor to hold this post and I am stoked! I look forward to working closely with the other artist of the group to take this wonderful, vibrant organization to new heights. We have a very exciting year planned ahead of us with shows and lots of Artful events. 

Last but not the least, one of my work has been selected to be displayed at the highly esteemed Ocean House at Watch Hill, RI. I have posted a picture of the painting in this blog for all who cannot make it to the actual event. 

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and encouragement and all the good wishes and energy you have been sending my way. 

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. do I get any credit for a good start of your week :P

    :) congratulations and wish you luck in all your ventures!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog