Friday, March 1, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award


I am not sure of 'Blog Award Acceptance' protocols, as this is the first one I have got.
But I want to start with thanking my friend, fellow artist and blogger Susan Ernst for the honor.
Her blogs provide an interesting insight into the creative process involved with paper making, printmaking and mixed media art.

Now you must be wondering what this award is all about?
I wish Wikipedia had an article about it in its library. But for now you have to just believe what I say:)

This Blog Award is given to the best blogger in all universe, including Alien Civilizations!
Don't believe me? Well I guess that was a bit of an exaggeration :)

Jokes apart, after a couple hours of google search this is all I could find about the award.
While its unclear how and when it started, I gathered that this award is of German Origin. Liebster meaning favorite in German. Its awarded to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

It has pretty simple rules:

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award... don't forget to Link Back!
  2. Give the award to five bloggers who are your favorite (and with less than 200 followers)
  3. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know.

Here are my top 5 favorite blogs:

  1. Abhinash Padhi's amazing blog about his photographs! Although his new born baby has been keeping him away from blogosphere for the moment.
  2. Corina's Art Blog which she uses to update readers with all the cool workshops and art shows in the New Haven CT area.
  3. Dora Ficher's Blog which is all about her working table, her creative process, art workshops and more.
  4. Donna Iona Drozda's blog about Following the Moon and dancing like Luna-Tic :)
  5. And since I am a foodie here's one for all Foodies out there who are looking for healthy yet Delicious recipes 'Food Chirps'.
Hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do!

P.S- Click on the names, they are all linked to the respective blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joyita,

    Thank you for this. I just saw it today because I have been updating my website. I guess I now have to pick 5 bloggers.
    Your blog is looking great by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog