Friday, March 29, 2013

View from Studio: Clouds





Reflection
© Joyita Neerkaje


“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” 


- Ravindranath Tagore






No matter how many more words I write in this post, I can never top this quote by Tagore. As an artist I admire the depth, texture and interest that clouds bring to any landscape. 





Clouds, bring me some color
© Joyita Neerkaje

I always have and always will be absolutely fascinated by the sky and the beautiful fluffy clouds. Whether they are there as just white cotton against a blue sky or the grey layer bringing news of rain (and snow) with silver linings around them; they all look spectacular.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog