Monday, March 11, 2013

View from Studio: Night Lights


Midnight at the Marina
© Joyita Neerkaje
Day light brings with it the chirping of the birds, flying around being busy. A clear blue sky, shapes of clouds, everything crisp and clear.

But sometimes the best images are that of the night. Because darkness brings with it its own romance, the stark contrast of the flirty flickering of light against a night sky, dance of the fireflies, a mystery.
Midnight Bokeh
© Joyita Neerkaje

I have always been inspired by that mystery. Cobble stone pavement, flickering street lights, glow of the full moon, shadows dancings... scary and romantic all at once.

I love working in the still of the night and it was time I posted a view that inspires me on most days.

GoodNight!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Joy, I'm subscribing to your blog starting now. I love the photographs and you write beautifully.
    As for food, my pastry chef daughter (in-law) is developing a food blog of her own involving professional instruction in technique, etc.
    I'll let you know when it's up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ellen. I love everything to do with Food and Recipes... keep me posted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog